The idea came in 2017 when our founder/CEO was with his girlfriend at the beach and wanted to go into the sea for swimming asking himself where to leave the money to be safe?
The idea was born. A fingerprint you are always and everywhere carrying with you and in combination with a pin code, it would be absolutely safe and not possible to copy, steal or fraud.
This idea was then step by step expanded to what is now B.P.S – Biometric Payment Systems.
Outlined the project concept and defined the Minimum Viable Product that can be launched in BETA.
Technical writing and design of the Whitepaper.
The ERC20 token creation and launch of the token (BPST) distribution contract.
2. Authentication (two factor enabled)
3. Virtual wallet that manages balances
4. Deposit funds in multiple currencies
5. Purchase tokens in dashboard
6. REST API as a controller:
– Integration with smart contract
– Sync UI with DB
– Mobile endpoints that serves requests from mobile apps
– Sync real time crypto data
– Contract data sync into DB
1. UI & UX for the B.P.S SmartWallet
2. Two factor authentication
3. send/receive currency
4. Create new account option
5. Withdraw currency
Support for payments via Bank Transfer.
Launch of the token sale on our ICO dashboard at ICO.BPS.money
Testing and fixing bugs, improve the security level
By January 2020
Deployment of 5000 ATM units in Europe.
By May 2021
Project token listing on the first exchange.